“A job at Ogawa is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a woking culture that embraces diversity. So whether your’e looking for an internship, graduate opportunities, or a job opening to progress your professional career, at Ogawa you can shape your own work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.”
Objective is to help people who want to prevent health problems before they occur. Include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked and with merchandise and ready for sales events, or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Wellness advisor required to perform all task which are related to assigned designation.
- Evaluating the needs of clients
- Meeting and making a connection to customers, asking questions and listening to client’s needs, and then giving options and advice on meeting those needs.
- Designing programs and events that provide education on a variety of health-related topics.
- Assessing programs effectiveness
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Providing resources for clients
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Responsible for achieving personal sales goals,
- Maintain professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards.